Sunday, July 28, 2013

What I have taken from this

I am wrapping up my cultural journal with a summary of what I have learned through doing this over the past few weeks.

Over my life, I have been very blessed with some amazing wonderful opportunities to experience cultures and ways of life around the world.  I have forgotten about many of them and left them in the back of my mind.

Through writing this journal, I have re-kindled many of these cultural experiences and reflections.  This has been pretty awesome.  I am able to re-live and dig up some memories that I didn't know were still there.  I really love traveling to foreign places and think that I have forgotten how great and beneficial it has been in my life.

This short blog has gotten me to want to get out there and go at it again.  I want to go explore new places and visit some old ones now.  Even more so because I have a family of my own.  Sharing global experiences with my wife, son, and (hopefully) future child are what I pledge to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment