Friday, July 5, 2013

My cultural experiences

Hi, my name is Colin Laughery.  I was born and raised in Boulder Colorado and have had the opportunity to experience many awesome travels in my life.  This blog is a project for a class that I am taking.  In this blog, I will share some of the awesome experiences that I have in and out of this country dealing with people of all cultures.

I will share some of the things that I have experienced first hand or have learned from those around me. Take a read and enjoy!

I plan to keep this around and contribute towards this blog even after I have completed this course.  I think that my cultural experiences have shaped who I am as a person and who I will raise my son to be and what to appreciate.

I am thankful for this project because I think it will allow me to re-visit some imaginations that have sat dormant in my mind for quite a few years.

My family a few years ago.  Beth, Aiden, and Colin - Aiden is a tad bit older now



No comments:

Post a Comment